Firearm and NFA

Purchases and Transfers

Scattered Rock Armory sells firearms and NFA items as well as providing firearm and NFA transfer services. Contact us for more information on these services.


If you are looking for a specific firearm, suppressor, or even a simple accessory, we are glad to help. If we can get it through one of our distributors, our pricing is generally a flat 2% over our cost plus shipping, because everyone should be able to enjoy their 2A rights without a huge paying dealer markups. Contact us to let us know what you are looking for, and we’ll get back to you with what we can do for you.

Firearm Transfers

While firearm are not our focus, we do offer the service. A firearm transfer require us to keep and manage your Form 4473 paperwork on site for 20 years. As such, our prices reflect this storage cost, but also our commitment to military and first responders.

NFA Transfers

Suppressors/Silencers and Machine guns require going through the ATF “Form 4” process to obtain approval for the transfer. We will happily act as your receiving/holding dealer and go through this process with you. In addition, we are an authorized dealer/seller with Silencer Shop. And we offer access to your item at your local while we wait for the ATF to approve the paperwork. Contact us for more info, or see our blog post for more details on the process.

Transfer typeCost
Transfer of firearm or NFA item purchased from usFree
External transfer with LTC$10
External transfer without LTC$25
Transfer as Military/First Responder (must provide ID as proof)Free